Choose to be in love!
Sign up for free!
Choose to be in love!
Sign up for free!
What do you usually do when you decide to make new friends or find a local single man or a woman to date? Of course, you can always stick to good old partying with friends or colleagues or visiting popular hangout places in your area. But why bother if you can enjoy the most of dating on the web? Frankly speaking, with dating services like ours there’s absolutely no need to face the real world when you want some romance and love.Read more
Find everything you need and enjoy communicating with people online. Come on, make up your mind and join our top dating site to find your soulmate for free right now! We promise it won’t take much time to create your own profile and get straight to searching for interesting steamy locals to flirt with.
On average it takes very little time for two people to meet and get know to know each other well online. And you can use this to your advantage at steamylocals.com when dating locals. Cut the unnecessary chat if you are planning to arrange a date with someone in real life, because now you know that if you want to find common ground with a single girl or guy to make a connection, it won’t take you long. Register at our flirty dating site and forget about boring wait until-you-can-date schemes once and for all. Learn how many local singles around share your hobbies and dating tastes – join a community of like-minded people in your area. Guarantee yourself hours of lively chats and flirting online. It may happen that you find yourself a date faster than you think!
Choose to flirt at the best dating site to meet dozens of locals on the web, fall for them, and invite them on a date – all done in a few meetups. Engage in discussions at our dating chat rooms and show everyone how sociable you can be. The best way to find someone special to connect and hang out with in the real world is to get to know them better online. Break the ice and strike up conversations to see how many locals around share your cheerful mood. Online dating is as easy as pie, just wink at singles you like and invite them to chat. This rule works to help you find a suitable partner for a new date or relationship. Sign up for our dating service and dive into real romantic entertainment today!
We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
WHO WE ARE
We, Bulova Invest Ltd , are the operator of this website and, for the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (as amended), we are the data controller, maintaining a data controller registration with the Information Commissioner.
Our contact details are: Bulova Invest Ltd, P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
We operate a large number of social, dating, lifestyle and entertainment sites (including mobile applications/apps) through our Group Companies and Partner Sites. We refer to our sites and apps as, collectively, the "Services" within this policy. Some of our terms will make reference to our Group Companies or Partner Sites and any reference in this policy to "us" or "we" or "our" will include our Group Companies and Partner Sites.
(a) ABOUT OUR GROUP COMPANIES.
As a large organisation we have a number of subsidiary and sister companies ("Group Companies") that operate some of our sites on our behalf or provide services to us to enable us to provide the Services to you. For data protection purposes, these companies are called data processors. Our Group Companies are all wholly/majorly operated by us, or our parent company.
(b) ABOUT OUR PARTNER SITES.
If you are reading this policy you are using one of our sites or apps. We have an extensive network of sites that we categorise as casual sites (for adults looking for short-term consensual casual relationships). We want to offer you a full range of products and services and in order to do that we will share your details across our Partner Sites (See below Creation of duplicate profiles across our Partner Sites) and we will market our different products and services to you (See below Marketing). You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, "chat up line", description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process different types of information about you. Some of this data is considered to be Personal Data (that means you can be identified by it including Sensitive Personal Data) and Anonymous Data (that is data that you cannot be identified from).
(a) Information we collect when you sign up to our Services
We will collect your personal details including but not limited to your full real name, user name, address, telephone, email address, date of birth, race, religion, sexual orientation and any other information you submit when you create a profile and sign up to our Services.
(b) Data we collect in respect of customer service and support
If you contact customer support we will keep any information you provide to us including records of correspondence. If you provide feedback to us, or take part in any customer survey, or participate in competitions we, we will keep any information you provide.
(c) Data we collect/you upload from your activity across our Services
When you use our Services to search for other users, explore our Services, or interact with other users, we will gather data related to these activities including:
• Any information you populate your profile with including photographs (see also – Important Notice about how we use your photos);
• Any messages that you send or receive through our sites;
• A record of your activity including winks, block lists and search histories for example is also stored by us;
• Details of any transactions that you carry out, including any information we require to provide the products or services that you sign up to;
• Data from your other social network accounts if they are linked to our sites (see more details below – Information we collect from other social networks you use);
• Your location according to the IP address assigned to your computer machine or mobile device by your Internet Service Provider, and mobile location data (see more details below – Information we collect about your location);
(d) Information we collect from other social networks that you use
Some of our Services have the ability to link your use of the Services to other social networks you might have access to. If you have an account with another social network e.g. Facebook, you can share the data you have on our site with that network. To enhance your experience and create a personalised service we may ask you to log in to your Facebook account. By doing so you grant us access to your information stored on your Facebook profile including without limitation your personal information, photographs, videos, interests and locations. When you log in to the other network or install our app, we will receive the basic information from you including but not limited to your name, photos, gender, networks, user ID, friends list and any other information you make public and your email address. If you have logged in to other social networks and linked them to any of our profiles you grant permission for us to post updates, including location information, on your behalf therefore please exercise caution. You can turn off location data – see below.
(e) Information we collect about your location
We can collect location data from your computer and/or mobile device. When accessing the Services from a mobile device you will be given the option to allow location sharing with our application. If you do not wish to share your location data with us please turn off this feature by following your mobile device instructions to do so. We can track your IP address if you are using a computer to access the Services. If you are using a mobile device we use GPS with an accuracy range of 20 to 100 metres. Although location data is anonymous and can’t identify you, it can be shown to other users so please exercise caution if you do not wish to publicise your location. If you choose to change or turn off location sharing, in order to provide you with a more localised service and localised matches, we will show you as being at a randomly generated location within the postal code area that you have provided. We also use your location data to research our own Services, develop new products and improve our Services, including using third parties to help us either provide the Services to you or develop new ones, and target advertising to suit your user experience. Your devices can give us lots of information about the device including the brand, model, version of operating system, installed app details, email accounts, mobile carrier and so on. We may also connect your account with location data from Foursquare and can show your Foursquare check-ins on our map within some of our Services.
(f) Information we collect about your Contacts
Some features of the Services allow you to share your user experience with people you know "your Contacts"), or to invite them to join the Services. When given the option to do so you can choose to upload your Contacts information; we will request their name and email address. If you give us your password to upload these Contacts through a web based email provider we shall not store your password after you have uploaded your Contacts’ addresses. You may also choose to invite friends through your connected social networks. You assume all responsibility for ensuring that when you select a friend to be invited by email, application or SMS that the person wants to receive that invite from you.
Use of Information
We process data we collect from you for the following core purposes:
• To administer your user account with us (including notifying you of any compatible matches, tips, announcements, updates, special offers or services, should you consent to this);
• To help us improve the structure, layout and usability of the Services;
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Services (including the features that require the mobile phone number);
• To help personalise your repeat visits to and usage of the Services;
• To notify you of any compatible matches or any matches who are near your location;
• To provide you with information on products or services or news and offers that you request from us (see below under 'Marketing' for more information);
• To answer any questions you may raise or respond to any comments you may send to us;
• To notify you about changes to our service or the functionality of the Site;
• To carry out market analysis and research;
• To ensure that you are complying with the terms and conditions of use and to comply with our statutory and regulatory obligations.
Providing our products and services
We use the information we collect about you:
(1) to fulfill your requests for our products, programs, and services;
(2) to respond to your inquiries about our offerings;
(3) to provide, personalize, and improve our offerings; and
(4) to offer you other products, programs, or services from us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties that we believe may be of interest to you.
We may also use information that we collect about you to
(1) perform research and analysis about your use of, or interest in, our products, services, or content, or products, services, or content offered by others; or
(2) develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our Website and other websites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other websites.
We use the information we collect for our online forums and communities to provide an inter-active experience. We use this information to facilitate participation in these online forums and communities and, on one or more occasions, to offer you products, programs, or services.If you choose to submit content, we may publish your screen name and other information you have provided to us on our Website, the Internet, or elsewhere.
We use information about you to communicate with you, including:
(1) to notify you when we make changes to our terms;
(2) to otherwise enforce or exercise any rights in our terms;
(3) to fulfil a request by you for an online newsletter;
(4) to confirm purchasers you have made through our Website; or
(5) to contact you about your account with us (including managing your account and providing you with customer support). If offered, you may also choose to receive push notifications from us on your mobile device. Please note that any communications from other users are through our internal systems, which we use to match the message to you and generate an email notice without disclosing any information aside from your chosen screen name and the information contained in your profile.
We use the information that you provide about others to allow us to send them invitations, gifts, cards, or other content on your behalf or through our Website. Occasionally, we also may use this information to offer products, programs, or services to them.
Mobile device data usage
Use of non-personal information
We use aggregate information about our users and non-personal information that we collect to improve the design, functionality, and content of our Website and to allow us to personalize your experience with our Website and offerings. We use this information
(1) to provide, maintain, personalize, protect, improve, and develop our products, programs, and services and to operate our business;
(2) to analyze usage and performance of our Website (including to perform ad tracking and website or mobile application analytics); and
(3) for us and our affiliates, business partners, and selected third parties to offer you products, programs, or services.
Safety and security
More specifically, this is where we use your data:
(a) Creation of duplicate profiles across our Partner Sites
When you sign up to any one of our Services we will send you an email shortly afterwards advising that we have created a duplicate profile on our Partner Sites to enhance your chance of finding a suitable match. When we email you about this you will have the option to decline this service, which costs nothing extra.
(b) Important notice about how we use your photographs
As we explain in our terms and conditions, when you upload a photo to any of our Services you are allowing us to use that photo for advertising and other commercial purposes, royalty free. For full details please refer to our terms and conditions – Licence to My Content.
(c) How we use your information about your Contacts
If you choose to upload your Contact’s name and email address and/or mobile number you are allowing us to send an email or social network or mobile invitation on your behalf, inviting your Contact to join the Services. We will store your Contact’s name and email address solely for the purposes of inviting them to sign up to our Services and for associating your Contact with you and other people they may know. If your Contact does not want us to store their email address which you uploaded to our Services, they can ask us to remove it by contacting our support team. We will not store your Contacts information after invitations (up to a maximum of 3) have been sent. Your Contacts will then only receive future emails from us if they choose to accept the invitation and join our Services, or if you use any of our tools to share experiences with your Contacts and you input their email address for us to use again.
(d) When we disclose your information to third parties and why
We may be required by law e.g. through potential or actual litigation, court order, public or governmental authorities, or rules and regulations within or out with your country of residence to disclose all or part of your information to third parties. We may also deem it necessary to make such a disclosure in the event of an issue of national security, law enforcement or other such similar situations as we deem necessary including, for example, allegations of alleged infringement of copyright, trademarks or other third parties’ rights by users.
Third Party Service Providers
We share your personal information with third party service providers in order to provide the Services to you including third parties who assist us with information processing, credit and payment processing, fulfilment of your subscription order, managing and hosting data, conducting consumer research or satisfaction surveys. These disclosures relate to providing our Services, improving our Services and delivering targeted advertising to you. We do not provide your contact details to third parties for direct marketing by them to you without your express consent.
Change of ownership of the business
We may share information about you with:
• Other companies in the same corporate group as us;
• A buyer or prospective buyer of our business;
• Our professional advisers, such as our lawyers, where it is necessary for them to advise;
• Other persons if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation.
When you register or make purchases on our Website or click-through our advertisements offered on third-party websites or applications, we may share your personal information with the businesses with which we collaborate to offer you the applicable products, services, or any advertisements. When you elect to engage in a particular merchant’s offer or program, you authorize us to provide your email address and other information to that merchant.
Aggregated or non-personal information
We may share your non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may also share it with other companies and third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Website and on websites or applications of third parties, and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources.
(a) When we market to you directly about our products and services
We may share your information with our Partner Sites and Group Companies to develop and deliver targeted advertising to you of our Partner Sites and Group Companies’ products and services, or to help us to prepare marketing reports. We may send you information about our Partner Sites and Group Companies’ products and services, news and offers, and selected third party products and services that we think may be of interest to you. We may do this by contacting you through your email address or mobile phone number that you have provided. Any communication received from us, as consented to by you, will clearly state that it is being sent by us. You have the option to opt-out of our marketing communications at any time (see below).
(b) When third parties market to you (Our "third party Partner Services")
If you have consented to receive marketing communications from third parties, referred to as Partner Services, your data may be passed on to such third parties as we enter into data sharing agreements with, from time to time, for marketing and analytical reporting purposes. We cannot be held liable for the content of the third party’s communications or products/services they are promoting. If you have provided this consent, but change your mind, you can opt-out at any time (see below). Please be advised that you will also require to contact the individual third parties who have been marketing to you if you wish to stop receiving their communications directly.
(c) Opting Out of Marketing
If you change your mind about the marketing consent you have granted to us, you can amend your preferences under the "My Account" section of your chosen Site or emailing our support team.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR
Generally speaking, we only store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and Services to you and others, with information typically being held until you cancel your membership.
For data storage purposes however our users are considered as either being:
(a) Active Users; this means you regularly log in to our Services and use the Services in any way;
(b) Inactive Users: this means that you have not canceled your account but you haven’t logged in for 9 months, or conducted any activity on our Services in that time;
(c) Canceled: this means that you have followed our cancellation process and actively canceled your membership.
(d) Deactivated: this means that you have chosen to make your profile temporarily invisible to other users.
(a) Active Users
If you are an Active User we will store your data until you cancel your account.
(b) Inactive Users
If you are an Inactive User, you should be aware that we will continue to store your data until you cancel your account, including continue to market to you if you have consented to marketing. Just because you haven’t logged in for a few months, we hope you will return to use the Services regularly and we want your information to be there for your convenience so you should be aware that you will still appear in our search results for other users, and your profile will remain visible. The responsibility to change your preferences or cancel your account lies with you.
(c) Canceled Users
If you are a Canceled Usegrthr who had paid for subscription at least once, we will delete all of your data 6 (six) months after the date of cancellation. If you are a free Canceled User and you have never paid for a subscription, we may delete all of your data immediately after you complete the cancellation procedure (remove account). Once you become a Canceled User, you will not be able to restore your data. It is important that we retain data of paid members for this short period after cancellation to ensure that we can answer any payment or other account related queries, or provide information to third parties in line with our disclosure provisions outlined in this policy e.g. assisting police investigations. Even after you remove information from your profile or delete/cancel your account, copies of this information may still be viewable and/or accessed on the Internet to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, copied or stored by other users or has been shared with search engines. We cannot control, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
(c)(i) Canceled Users - Paid users
If you are a Canceled User who has paid for a subscription at least once during the lifetime of your membership, we will delete all of your data 6 (six) months after the dateergreg fof cancellation. Once deleted, you will not be able to restore your data. It is important that we retain data of paid members for this short period after cancellation to ensure that we can answer any payment or other account related queries, or provide information to third parties in line with our disclosure provisions outlined in this policy, e.g. assisting police investigations.
(c)(ii) Canceled Users - Free users
If you are a Canceled User and have never paid for a subscription, we may delete all of your data shortly after you complete the cancellation procedure (account removal). Once deleted, you will not be able to restore your data. Whether a free user or a paid user, even after you remove information from your profile or delete/cancel your account, copies of this information may still be viewable and/or accessed on the Internet to the extent such information has been previously shared with others, copied or stored by other users or has been shared with search engines. We cannot control, nor do we accept any liability for this. If you have given third party applications or websites access to your personal information they may retain such information to the extent permitted under their terms of service or privacy policies.
(d) Deactivated users
If you select to 'Deactivate my account' / 'Hide my profile' in the account settings this is considered to mean that you have deactivated your account. Your profile and personal data will continue to be stored, allowing you to reactivate your account. When you use this option, your account / profile will be temporarily invisible to other users, and will remain so until you cancel your account or reactivate your profile. To re-activate your profile simply log in again and your profile will be automatically re-activated. De-activating your profiles does NOT cancel your paid subscriptions, to ensure you are not further charged you must properly cancel your account, not simply de-activate it. For cancelling your membership please contact our support 18008654158 and mention your user ID or follow guide by App Store℠, Google Play or other application platforms authorized by application.
(e) Storage of activity data
Whilst we retain your Personal Data, Sensitive Personal Data and Anonymous Data as outlined from (a) to (c) above, there are some features of our Services that we store data in respect of, for different periods of time. For example, messages are only stored for 30 days, winks and other similar activities are stored for 10 days. For paid members (including those who have previously paid and are now free users) all other profile and activity information including photographs, blocked list, search histories etc. are stored for a period 6 months post cancellation of your account.
(f) Banned and terminated users
If your account is ever terminated by us, or you are detected as a potential or actual scammer, or a potential or otherwise threat to our business or our users, your email address will be retained on our internal blacklist for as long as we deem necessary to protect the business and its users.
HOW WE KEEP YOUR DATA SECURE
HOW YOU CAN HELP KEEP YOUR OWN DATA SECURE
We have designed the Website to make it easy for you to find, connect, and interact with other members of the Website by posting information about yourself. You can also use our electronic messaging system, which allows you to communicate with other users provided you are both subscribers. We recommend and encourage you (and all our members) to think carefully about the information they disclose about themselves. We also do not recommend that you put email addresses, URLs, instant messaging details, phone numbers, full names or addresses, credit card details, national identity numbers, drivers’ license details, and other sensitive information in your profile, which is open to abuse and misuse.
Please be careful about posting sensitive details about yourself on your profile such as your religious denomination and health details. While you may voluntarily provide this information to us when you create your profile, including your sexual preferences and ethnic background, there is no requirement to do so. Please remember that photographs or any video clips that you post on the Website may reveal these kinds of sensitive personal data. Where you do upload and choose to tell us sensitive information about yourself, you are explicitly consenting to our processing your information and making this public to other users.
When you post information about yourself or use the messaging service, the amount of personal information you share is at your own risk. In addition, these postings may appear on other websites or in searches on the subject matter of your posting. Whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information on publicly viewable webpages, you make that information publicly available and others can collect and use that information. For example, if you post your email address, you may receive unsolicited email messages. If you post anything that is inconsistent with our terms, we reserve the right to terminate your account.
Cookies help us to improve the Services and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
• To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise the Services according to your individual interests;
• To speed up your searches;
• To recognise you when you return to any website or application;
• To provide anonymised statistical information: Non-personal data may be gathered on our behalf using cookies, log file data, and code that is embedded on our websites by specific third party partners to help these selected third parties to deliver relevant advertisements to you.
We use this non-personal information to help improve the services we provide to you. When you visit the publicly available sections of the Services, a session ID cookie is placed on your computer that only lasts while you’re visiting. We also place persistent cookies (also known as local storage devices) on members’ computers, so that we remember them to make your login process faster and easier.
Controlling and deleting cookies
• by using the opt-outs provided below;
• by visiting http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ ; or
• through your browser, as explained below.
You can also block cookies by changing your browser settings so that cookies from this Site cannot be placed on your computer or mobile device. In order to do this follow the instructions provided by your browser (usually located within the "Help", "Tools" or "Edit" facility). Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser.
What cookies are used for and why we use them on this Site
This table shows fully the cookie functions and why they are used, although our uses may change over time and it is important that you revisit this page to understand these uses:
• Cookie Functions: Cookie Purposes
• Analytics and research: We use the information collected by Google Analytics to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from and the pages they visited. You can opt-out of Google Analytics here.
• Authentication: These cookies help us to identify our members so that when you’re logged in, you can enjoy all of the features without having to continually log in – our website "remembers" you and allows you full access without the need to keep entering your login details.
• Performance: We need to use certain cookies and local storage devices to ensure our members have the best possible experience, such assisting with your navigation of our site, ensuring pages load up quickly and respond faster to your requests for our Services.
• Ad Serving & Behavioural Advertising: We sell space on some of our websites to advertisers. We use several services to help us and advertisers understand what adverts you might be interested in. These cookies hold information about the computer - they don't hold personal information about you (i.e. it's not linked to you as an individual). But they might hold a record of what other websites you've looked at - so we could show you a car advert if you've previously visited a motoring website.
Advertisements on this Site and the other sites you visit are provided by other organisations. Our advertising partners will serve advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to the Site and other websites. In order to do this, our advertising partner may need to place a cookie on your computer.
For more information about this type of online behavioural advertising, about cookies, and about how to turn this feature off, please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ and select your country.
These are some examples of the services we use and how you can control those cookies. This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change. Please visit http://www.youronlinechoices.com/ for active cookie management on your device. Please note that turning off advertising cookies won't mean that you are not served any advertising merely that it will not be tailored to your interests.
SPECIAL TERMS FOR RESIDENTS OF CALIFORNIA, USA
If you are a California resident, you have the right to receive: (1) information identifying any third party company to whom we may have disclosed, within the past calendar year, personal information concerning you and your family for our direct marketing purposes; and (2) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. You must make a request in writing to us to obtain this information. We will not process your request unless it includes your name and email address, the URL for the website you visited, and a return address. We will only honour one request per calendar year. Please contact our customer support team to make your request.
LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our websites, apps, and promotional materials, may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our third party networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
ADDITIONAL PRIVACY PROTECTIONS FOR CHILDREN USING THE INTERNET
We do not solicit or target persons younger than legal age for collection of information online. Our Site does not permit children under the age of 18 to become users and we do not accept any information from children. By submitting information to us you represent that you are over the age of 18. We encourage minors to seek the consent of their parents before providing any information about themselves or their households to anyone on the Internet. We encourage parents to take an active role to protect the privacy and security of their children and to prevent the inappropriate use of information about their children. We support the development of technologies that help parents to control the collection and use of personal information from children who use online services in their households.
OUR RIGHTS TO AMEND THIS POLICY
Consent and Contacts
By visiting the Company website, you consent to the collection and use of any personally or non-personally data as outlined above.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions about this policy.
Our contact information is below:
Email for Customer services: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some important provisions, which we would draw your attention to:
A) This is a dating website and social networking site for adults, it is not directed at minors, and if you are under 18 years of age you must not use our site.
C) WE DO NOT CONDUCT ANY BACKGROUND CHECKS, CRIMINAL CHECKS OR IDENTITY CHECKS ON ANY OF THE SITE'S USERS. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL OF YOUR INTERACTION WITH OTHER USERS AND YOU SHOULD READ MORE ABOUT ONLINE DATING SAFETY HERE.
D) We do not get involved in disputes between you and any other user. We do get involved however if content requires to be removed. You take full responsibility and liability for all of your content, even if it breaches a third party's rights - you remain liable.
E) All paid subscriptions automatically renew for the period and price that you signed up to. You may cancel the auto-renew feature to avoid recurring charges, but you must act at least 3 days (that is, 72 hours) before the next renewal date to avoid renewal. If you purchased subscription via iTunes shop other terms may be applied, please check the terms and conditions of the iTunes for auto-renew cancelation period.
Email for Customer services: email@example.com
As a large organisation we are part of a group of subsidiaries with parent companies ("Group Companies") that operate some of our sites on our behalf or provide services to us to enable us to provide the Services to you. Our Group Companies are all wholly/majorly operated by us, or our parent company. Any reference herein to a Group Company means a parent or subsidiary of ours, if applicable.
You authorise us to reproduce and broadcast the information contained in your profile including your name, photograph, "chat up line", description etc. throughout all or part of our Partner Sites and our Group Companies for the purposes of delivering the Services to you and for marketing and other purposes as explained in more detail below under section 6(B) Our rights to use your content for our own purposes.
To boost interaction between our members and in order to notify them of newly registered matches and any activity of that new user (i.e. registration, photo upload etc.), we may, from time to time, use an automatic pop up notification system and other communication channels e.g. inbox or instant messages to send Activity Alerts to you. Activity Alerts will be marked in your inbox with a specific icon, and some auto generated Activity Alerts may require an upgraded Paid Membership in order to see the content of message and reply to it. You may unsubscribe from receiving Activity Alerts, or you may refine the types of Activity Alerts you receive through your account settings under the menu for "Messages (including Activity Alerts)". All users accept and understand that in order to boost their profile amongst users, such alerts about their registration and account update activity (such as new photos) may be broadcast by us, on that user's behalf, and users consent to such distribution amongst members automatically by our system, from time to time.
CUSTOM AND PROMOTED MESSAGES
A user may choose to send certain forms of automated messages to other users, which may vary from time to time and include but are not limited to Flirtсasts or Promote my account messages ("Custom Messages"). These Custom Messages may be in the form of template messages with pre-composed text, or may be a custom message edited by the sending user. To minimise the risk of receiving a Custom Message with contact details or any other content that may be used to threaten, harass, mislead or pose risk to another user's security on our sites, we reserve the right to monitor all Custom Messages, to modify or change the content of them to our template pre-composed Custom Messages. These security checks will be made at our discretion and any changes made to the content of the Custom Message will be automatically completed without informing the sending user of the changes.
2A.OUR PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
We provide online entertainment and social services through our websites and mobile applications enabling you to contact and engage in interaction with other users of our various sites and apps, including those of our Group Companies and Partner Sites (collectively our websites and apps are referred to here as the "Services"). This is a social networking website for adults designed as a forum for meeting new people, a place to have discussions of a sexual nature and to share photos, videos, stories, and other information. It is intended to be a fun place to visit and it is important to us (and for you) that it remains a safe and friendly environment so you agree that you will only use our site in a manner consistent with its purpose and according to these terms.
We also reserve the right to stop offering the Services.
2B. WARRANTIES BY YOU IN USING THE SERVICES
By accessing the Website or purchasing premium services, you certify to us that:
• You own (or have permission to use) any credit card you used to purchase premium services with and have authorized us (or our authorized payment processing agent) to charge the credit card according to the membership you chose (which may include automatically recurring charges on a month-to-month basis until cancelled);
• You understand that some or all of the materials on the Website may be erotic in nature, and that they may contain graphic visual depictions of sexual activity and nudity, graphic audio portions of the same kind of content, and descriptions of sexually oriented and sexually explicit activities;
• You are aware of the sexual nature of the materials manifested, you agree to receive them, and you are not offended by these materials;
• You access the Website voluntarily and for your own personal enjoyment, you will not seek to obtain commercial gain, or obtain money or other benefits from other users, fraudulently or otherwise;
• You have never been convicted of a felony and that you are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity;
• Your use of the Website is not prohibited or restricted by your jurisdiction;
• You have complied and will continue to comply with the laws and regulations of the jurisdiction from which you access the Website;
• All information that you submit when you register is accurate and truthful and that you will promptly update any information that you provide that later becomes inaccurate, misleading, or false; and
• You will not share this Website or its contents with a minor or otherwise make them available to a minor;
• You state that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into and be bound by these terms and that by using our site you will not be violating any law or regulation of the country in which you reside. You are solely responsible for your compliance with all applicable local laws and regulations;
• You further state that you have not been convicted of and are not subject to any court order relating to assault, violence, sexual misconduct, or harassment.
3. HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OUR SERVICES
Our site is a meeting place for adults that features a rich collection of online resources, including various communication tools, chat services, third-party content, online forums, personalized content, and branded programming. You may only use and become a registered member of our site if you are 18-years old or older (or the age of majority in the country in which you reside if that happens to be greater than 18-years old).
You can access the Services in the following ways, and by website visits or mobile applications:
(1) By visiting as a guest without registering ("Guest");
(2) By registering for the Services as a non-paying member ("Free Member"); or
(3) By registering for the Services as a member and purchasing a subscription package ("Full Member").
Throughout these terms we will make reference to Guest, Free Member and Full Member. When the clause is relevant to all members, we shall simply use the term "member" or "users" to mean all users, whether Guests, Free, or Paid.
Absent special offers, you understand that if you are not a subscriber (i.e., Full Member): (1) you will not be able to use all the features and services available on the Website; and (2) subscribers and non-subscribing members will not be able to use the Website to communicate with you. A member profile (both subscribers and nonsubscribers) may remain posted on the Website even though that member is not actively using our site. You understand that although a member's profile may be viewed, you may not (even as a subscriber) be able to use the Website to communicate with that member if he or she is not then actively using our site.
There is no fee payable to access the Services as a Guest or as a Free Member.
However, please note that accessing the Services as a Guest or a Free Member will only give you limited access to features and areas of the Services. Full access will require you to upgrade to become a Full Member, by paying for a subscription package.
When you see "JOIN FOR FREE" this means that you can sign up to the Services free of charge, however you will have limited access to features and areas of the Service. Full access will require a Full Membership.
B(1). ABOUT THE PAID FOR SERVICES
We offer you the opportunity to pay for certain services offered on the Website. Our premium services include various opportunities to find and meet additional people, to customize your profile, and to boost your profile so more people find you. Our site also offers the ability to view live cams and featured shows on the Website. You can purchase all of these premium services when you register or after you register and you may subscribe to the premium services for various lengths of time (e.g., 3 day or 1 week trials, and 1, 3, or 6 month subscriptions).
If you want access to the "SMS chat" feature, you must purchase one of our various SMS packages, which is not included in the normal subscription package. Once you have paid for any premium services, they are non-refundable unless expressly stated otherwise in these terms. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made by you using your chosen payment method, we may terminate your account immediately. If we successfully dispute the reversal, and the reversed funds are returned to us, you are not entitled to a refund or to have your account or subscription reinstated.
For your convenience, we supply to you the costs and duration of your membership on our registration page on signup. You are responsible for all costs associated with your use of your selected payment method including, for example, exchange rates, transaction fees, interest, and other fees charged by your credit/debit card companies and banks. During the signup process, we will ask you to indicate your preference for membership duration and costs among other things, and we will record your selections and click-through agreement to the duration, costs, and these terms. We reserve the right to offer free membership to any person of our choice at any given time, for any duration, while charging other members, at the same time. We also reserve the right to cancel the free trial period or membership at any time, for all or any of our members.
B(2). FULL MEMBER FEES / CHARGES
If you would like full access to all features and areas within the Services, you should purchase one of our Subscription Packages or one-off (for Vodafone only) for Australian residents only, which can differ across our various websites. As a Full Member you expressly agree to us providing the Services to you immediately upon payment by you.
In general, we offer:
• 3 day or 1 week trials (with some services offering 1 hour trials); and/or
• 1, 3 or 6 month packages.
The fees payable for each of our Subscription Packages are set out on the payment page at the point of making payment. Please review the payment page very carefully when you come to make payment.
Please be aware that when you subscribe to any package, including the trial period, you will become liable for automatic renewal billing. THIS MEANS THAT THE MINIMUM DURATION OF YOUR CONTRACT WILL BE FOR THE INITIAL PERIOD YOU SELECT (E.G. 1 MONTH), AND THIS WILL AUTOMATICALLY RENEW UNTIL YOU CANCEL YOUR SERVICE.
We reserve the right to alter these subscriptions packages at any time. If we alter the price of a package that you are already paying for, we will provide notice of the change to you (in accordance with our process noted below at section 4(D)) and you will have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree with the new price being offered to you.
C. AUTOMATIC RENEWAL BILLING
We operate an automatic renewal billing policy.
This means that once your initial membership period has expired, for your convenience, your membership will automatically be renewed at the same rate that you signed up for using the original payment method. For example if you pay by credit card, we will continue to debit this same credit card as each subscription period expires. We will only debit these repeat payments when your current payment period expires and not before.
You must provide current, complete, and accurate information for your billing account. You will promptly update all information to keep your billing account current, complete, and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number, or expiration date), and you will promptly notify us if your payment method is cancelled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). If you fail to provide us any of this information, we will hold you responsible for the fees accrued under your billing account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for your credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
To reduce the risk of fraudulent transactions, we may require some users to verify their billing account by debiting their credit or debit card a small, random amount of $0.5 to $5 (or its equivalent in local currency). Please check your bank statement for the actual debit amount of billing account verification and confirm it if needed. This amount will be refunded within 3 to 5 days after the credit card or debit card verification process is complete.
D. PRICE CHANGES
We reserve the right to alter our packages at any time and any change in your subscription price will be notified to you by email to the address you have provided when you signed up to the Services, at least 7 days prior to the new subscription price being implemented. You will then have the option to cancel your membership if you do not agree to this price change.
E. DISPUTES ABOUT BILLING AND REFUNDS
In the event that you disagree with any charge made to your account, you agree to contact us with a view to resolving the dispute prior to making a formal notification to your credit card company. You must contact us either by email or telephone, stating your reasons for dispute of the charge. This will enable us to accurately and promptly assess your complaint and, where justified, credit your card with the disputed amount in a timely manner to avoid any further inconvenience to you. All disputes must be raised within three (3) months of the disputed transaction occurring.
Please note if you have made payment for our application through Apple's iTunes service, in accordance with Apple's developer policies, we shall not issue any refunds if you have purchased our app in this way.
We do not issue refunds unless there are extenuating circumstances that we feel warrant a refund. These may be things like the Website not working properly for some reason. In cases like these, we will issue refunds after investigating on a case-by-case basis. We will take into consideration things such as other complaints received or other customer comments. We do not guarantee satisfaction and we will not consider dissatisfaction with the Website or simply buyer's remorse as grounds for a refund.
We do not provide cash refunds; our authorized billing agent refunds the requested transaction back to you.
If an issued refund is for a recurring billing, we will only refund the most recent payment. A refund for a recurring billing will result in an immediate cancellation of the recurring service. A refund of fees for any nonrecurring service will also result in immediate termination of access to the service.
To request a refund, you must contact our customer service department through our "Contact Us" page. On issuing a refund, the Website reserves the right to add you to the negative databases of our associated authorized billing agents, and to any third party fraud prevention agents associated with our products.
F. PROMOTED MESSAGES
We may from time to time offer users the ability to "Promote My Account" through Account Settings. Activating this service will mean that we will automatically broadcast custom messages created by any user, or selected from a default list of template messages, to other users. We reserve the right to select members to use the Promote My Account service. Sending of messages through this service will be free, however, recipients who view and choose to reply to a Promote My Account message, will require to have an upgraded Paid Membership in order to reply to the sender. All messages sent through the Promote My Account service will be marked in recipients inbox with a specific icon. We reserve the right to modify any fees payable to senders or recipients at any time.
G. AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM SMS CUSTOMERS
For Premium SMS Billing Users (Australia only) Customer Helpline 1800823314 (Data fees may apply) To unsubscribe, SMS STOP to 19996664 or call our Customer Helpline at 1800823314.
H. DATE BOOSTER PACKAGE OFFERS
We reserve the right to offer you different types of Date Booster Packages, depending but not limited to the site you're registered with, your country of residence and your membership status i.e. free or paid. Please get familiar with Date Booster Package types FOR FREE USERS AND FOR PAID USERS below before you accept the offer.
5. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES
A. PERSONAL USE
Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member's account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
You are solely responsible for your own actions and those of anyone using your account, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you or anyone using your account, posts on your behalf; (ii) the information and content you or anyone using your account post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available through the Services; and (iii) your or anyone using your account's interactions with other members through the Services.
If you have an inactive account and you attempt to create another account(s) using the same email address that already exists on our Site your old account will be automatically replaced with the new content that you upload when creating the new account.
B. YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES: INFORMATION YOU SUBMIT
If you register with us to use our Services, you warrant that you will:
• Provide all the information required to complete the registration forms for our Services;
• Ensure the information you provide is complete, accurate and up to date and you will promptly update all information to keep your account and billing information complete and accurate upon any change (such as change of billing address, credit card number or expiration date);
• You have not and will not access or use the Services from any place or jurisdiction where such use is prohibited or contrary to applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs of your jurisdiction, of the United Kingdom, of Australia or of the United States of America;
• Your use of the Services is and will be in compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, ordinances, edicts or customs;
• If you create an account (as a Free or Full Member), you (i) have never been convicted of a felony; and (ii) are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity or agency; and
• You are either single or separated from your spouse or domestic partner;
• Only post information and content that is relevant to our members (please see below under "Restrictions on your use of the Site" for further details of the restrictions on the type of information and content you can post);
• Be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place using your account whether by yourself or any other person using your account; and
• Only post genuine ratings of and comments on other members' profiles and other content based on your personal experience. Please note that any comments you make, if false, could be defamatory and could lead to legal proceedings being taken against you.
• We want to make sure that you do not try to confuse or mislead other members and we have the right, although we are not obliged to, to monitor profile activity for any inconsistencies, and we further have the right to make amendments to your profile in cases where we believe the information posted is inaccurate or contradictory (for example, you select your ethnicity however this is not the same as the ethnicity of the person shown in your profile photograph(s).
C. RESTRICTIONS ON YOUR USE
You agree that you will not post any content on through the Services, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity through the Services that, in our sole judgment:
• impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
• discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or solicits another person's personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
• discloses, solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or discloses or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes;
• contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
• promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual;
• promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities;
• is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations;
• is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, harms minors in any way (a minor being a person aged under 18) or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
• is deliberately misleading or fraudulent;
• contains others' copyrighted content (such as music, videos, photographs, images etc) trademarks, patents, trade secret or other proprietary information, without first obtaining their consent;
• uses the Services for chain letters, junk mail or spam e-mails;
• advertises or solicits any member to buy or sell any products or services including but not limited to uploading, posting, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, affiliate marketing codes, link referral code or any other form of commercial solicitation;
• interferes or disrupts networks connected to the Services or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the Services (including imposing an unreasonable load on the technical infrastructure used to operate the Site);
• contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party's rights;
• violates any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, but not limited to, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law;
• provides material support or resources (or conceal or disguise the nature, location, source, or ownership of material support or resources) to any organization(s) designated by the various governments as a foreign terrorist organisation;
• stalks or otherwise harasses another person or user or member;
• collects or stores personal data about other users or members without their consent (including, but not limited to, through the use of scripts, bots or web crawlers).
• upload, post, email, transmit, chat or otherwise disclose other users' or members' private information;
• post a profile or send a message to a user for any purpose other than to interact with other individuals online;
• delete or revise any content or material posted by any other person or entity;
• access data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
• attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach the security or authentication measures of the site without proper authorization;
• attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Services, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing or otherwise attempting to deny service to the Site or the server of any user;
• forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the Services;
• send unsolicited messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services;
• forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting for any reason;
• use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user or member without their prior express consent.
If you breach the terms of this subsection regarding the sending or posting of unsolicited bulk email, spam or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, we reserve all rights, claims and causes of action we may have, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, the right to seek statutory penalties for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
We actively encourage all users to report any breaches of these terms to us.
D. YOUR VIDEO CONTENT
1. Users are permitted to upload video content provided such videos comply with the following rules, and that you understand that acceptance of any video is subject always to approval by our moderator team who exercise discretion to ensure compliance with all laws, these rules, and the safety of you and other users.
2. All videos should be no less than 6 seconds in length (shorter videos are automatically declined). You may upload up to 5 videos. After uploading each video is subject to approval by our moderators and is categorized according to the content. Videos uploaded from Android, iOS apps are accepted if the video content is normal (traditional, no nudity or sexual hints). Videos with sexually explicit, or any other form of sexual content or nudity will never be permitted and will be declined by moderators. Videos which our moderators determine to be in between categories of Normal and Sexy are categorized as Sexy. Videos which our moderators determine to be in between categories of Sexy and Adult are categorized as Adult. Videos which contain abusive language in English (but no threats or other negative words) are categorized as Adult.
3. All videos must show the user present in the video, (our assumption will be that the user who uploads the video is the person featured in it and we may on occasion attempt to match the identity to your avatar, if any). If the video features any other person, you warrant that you have obtained the consent of that person to upload the video and you understand and acknowledge that we are not liable for any act or omission by you, including your failure to obtain consent.
4. All videos must not contain:
• any contact information in the video title, content and/or description (if we cannot cut this out we will reject the entire video);
• any person disclosing their account details or any other personal information (we may partially or completely mute the video and allow it to be approved in such instance);
• website logos (other than current site), water marks, promotional materials, images or messages etc.
• drugs or drug activity (e.g. smoking marijuana);
• money being offered for sexual activity;
• non-English speech (such videos may be approved but with muted sound);
• children (being under the age of consent in the territory in which user uploading video resides);
• child pornography (in this case, user profile is also subject to immediate removal)!
• details or any other information which is defamatory, threatening, violent, intends to harass or cause distress to any person may be subject to rejection or blurring;
• montages or other techniques, filters or content that appears to be too artificial;
• no people shown;
• several people at once without appropriate consent;
• celebrities without the written consent of celebrities which can be shown in evidence;
• any content including names, extracts in whole or part of other movies, music videos and other videos infringing copyright and other intellectual property rights of any third party;
• offensive gestures, violence, cruelty, blood;
• real or imitation weapons and/or promoting violence;
• gender mismatch of the person in the video and in the profile (gender can be changed);
• advocacy of drugs.
5. Subject always to the above exceptions, we do allow the following:
• videos showing alcohol, soft drinks, cigarettes and hookahs being consumed/used and/or featuring money and gambling;
• videos which do not show the face of the user are allowed subject always to our discretion;
• videos with no sound;
• videos featuring different video effects filters are also allowed, provided that the user stays clearly seen.
E. OUR RIGHTS TO REMOVE OR EDIT CONTENT
F. SECURITY OF YOUR LOGIN DETAILS
You agree that you are responsible for keeping your screen name and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing your login or other account details or personal information by you or the theft or misappropriation of your screen name and password. We reserve the right to suspend your access to the Services or terminate your account if we suspect an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
G. REPORTING A BREACH OF THESE USER TERMS
H. RISKS OF USING OUR SERVICES
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to, all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You understand that we are unable to guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information provided to you by or about other members, and that we are unable to confirm that any member is who he or she claims to be.
You acknowledge that we have no liability in respect of other members of the Services, or any party who contacts you through the Services. We do not conduct criminal or any other background checks on any member in any territory and you should exercise caution. Please review our Dating Help and Safety Tips.
You understand that we make no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Services or as to the conduct of such individuals. You further understand that we make no guarantees or warranties as to the number or frequency of matches made available to you through the Services.
I. SAFE MODE AND VERIFIED MEMBER STATUS
In order to provide our members with a safer user experience, we offer both the Safe Mode feature as well as the ability for any member to become a Verified Member.
Safe Mode enables members to limit certain types of actions and information that the Website can provide, including search results and incoming communications. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue Safe Mode at any time and we reserve the right to limit Safe Mode or parts of it to paying members. Additional information regarding Safe Mode is available on the Website or by contacting us through our "Contact Us" page.
A Verified Member is any user who has validated the phone number connected with their account as being held by a human person, by either: (1) obtaining a unique verification code by text message or voice call; (2) calling the Website's toll-free number. The Website uniquely identifies Verified Members. Verified Members have access to special features such as being able to search for other Verified Members. We reserve the right to remove or modify the Verified Member feature at any time and without any prior notice. You understand that we assume no liability related to any user abusing the Verified Member feature or providing inaccurate, false or fraudulent information in the verification process. You further understand that the Verified Member feature is not a guarantee of the genuineness or genuine intentions of a person. Additional information regarding the Verified Member feature is available on the Website.
J. INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES
K. MEMBERS OUTSIDE THE EEA
By registering and creating a member profile you consent to the wider dissemination of the information you provide in that profile to the other users of the Services, our Group Companies and third party service providers, some of whom may be outside the European Economic Area ('EEA'), to allow you to date in an online environment. We will keep your personal information confidential except: (i) where you or anyone using your account have posted it for publication or display; or (ii) to the extent that we are compelled to disclose it by law or to comply with an instruction of a regulatory body of competent jurisdiction.
L. BACKGROUND AND CRIMINAL CHECKS OF USERS
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other members of the Website. You understand that we do not in any way: (1) monitor the activity of our members either offline or online; (2) screen or interview our members; (3) inquire into the background of our members (including conducting criminal background checks); or (4) attempt to verify the accuracy or statements made by members. We make no representations or warranties about the conduct of members or those acting on their behalf. You will take reasonable precautions in all communications, meetings, or interactions with other members of the Website, particularly if you decide to meet offline or in person. You should not divulge personal or financial information to strangers. To learn more about online dating safety, click here.
6. OUR RIGHTS
A. OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
B. TO USE YOUR CONTENT FOR OUR OWN PURPOSES
By posting information or content including but not limited to copyrighted content, name and likeness and photographs to your profile pages or any public area of the Services, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant to us, our Partner Sites and Group Companies, a non-exclusive, royalty free, worldwide licence to use, copy, publish, display, reformat, translate and distribute, and broadcast, such information or content and to grant and authorise sub-licences of the same. You further waive any moral or potential infringements rights you may have in any such information or content. We may assign or sublicense the above license to our affiliates and successors without any further approval by you.
Specifically please note that we may use any of your content, including your photographs, for the purposes of advertising or publicity. If you do not wish us to do this, please contact us.
C. PROMOTION OF CAM SERVICES
D. VIDEO ON DEMAND and THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website may contain (or you may be sent through the Website or the Service) links to other websites ("Third Party Websites") as well as text, images, graphics, and audio/video/audio-video recordings, software and other content belonging to or originating from third parties (the "Third Party Content"). Such Third Party Websites and Third Party Content are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy, appropriateness or completeness by us, and we are not responsible for any Third Party Websites accessed through the Website or any Third Party Content available through the Website. When using any services offered by a third party via the Website, you will be subject to terms posted by these third party service providers. Also, by accepting third party offers, you will be subject to terms posted by these third parties. Accepting these offers signifies your agreement to those additional terms.
E. TRANSFER OF PROFILE DATA FOR RE-BRANDING AND OTHER CORPORATE ACTIVITIES
7. THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
By submitting content to our site, you are certifying that you are the exclusive author and owner of that content (and that our use will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party, including privacy rights, publicity rights, intellectual property rights, contract rights, or any other rights) and you agree that you waive any moral rights relating to that content (including the right to be identified as the author). We have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Website constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights or of their right to privacy or any other law.
We have in place procedures for handling claims that content displayed on any of our Group Companies sites infringes a third party's copyright. Pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, as amended ("DMCA"), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to our Designated Agent specified in the Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement. ALL INQUIRIES NOT RELEVANT TO THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURE WILL RECEIVE NO RESPONSE.
8. CANCELLING YOUR MEMBERSHIP AND CUSTOMER COMPLAINT HANDLING
(A) TERM AND TERMINATION
Your subscription will be automatically extended for successive renewal period of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then current non-promotional subscription rate in accordance with the Automatic Renewal Billing process explained in these terms.
Please note that you must terminate your subscription prior to the end of the subscription period for which you have paid to avoid being charged for the next subscription period. To change or terminate your subscription at any time, please follow the subscription cancellation procedure described in the Help section. Either you, or us, may terminate your user account at any time and for any reason by sending notice to the other.
We reserve the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion.
(B) YOUR RIGHTS TO CANCEL AT ANY TIME
You may cancel your subscription and membership (free and paid) by visiting the "My Account" section of the site that you are a member of, and following the relevant link to Remove Your Account.
Alternatively, you may cancel your registration or subscription at any time by giving us notice of your wish to cancel by telephone or email:
When emailing us you must include your profile information (screenname and email address) in order that we can verify that you are in fact the account holder authorised to amend the account.
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
Please be aware that any notice of intention to cancel shall take effect upon receipt by us. It is a breach of these terms and conditions to provide your account details to any other person or third party company. Therefore, only cancellations requested by you as a genuine user of the Services will be effective. A cancellation initiated by any other party or entity, will not be considered a valid cancellation and you will continue to be charged.
(C) 14 DAY CANCELLATION RIGHT (FOR UK RESIDENTS
By creating a Full Membership or upgrading a Guest or Free Membership, you expressly agree to us providing the Services to you immediately upon payment by you. Any use of the service thereafter by you would limit the amount you will be entitled to later receive should you cancel within 14 days.
For avoidance of doubt, Use of the Services in respect of this cancellation right means sending any communication to another user, actively conducting searches of user profiles, viewing photos of other members, or making changes to your profile including your photographs and other publicly visible profile information, or updating or amending any account settings or preferences (unless such settings e.g. email address were inputted incorrectly at sign up and you are seeking to simply amend these entries to be more accurate records).
You can contact us through your Account, by email or by telephone to cancel on the basis of this statutory right.
(D) OUR CUSTOMER COMPLAINT POLICY
When emailing us you must include your profile information (screenname and email address) in order that we can verify that you are in fact the account holder authorised to amend the account.
Our postal address is:
P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
9. LEGAL DISCLAIMERS, WARRANTIES & INDEMNITIES
A. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not make or grant (and hereby exclude) any warranties, representations, conditions or terms of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to the Services (including all information contained therein), including but not limited to any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
We do not warrant that your use of the Services will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, error-free or will meet your requirements, or that any defects in the Services will be corrected. We disclaim liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Services. The site and our services are provide on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You are responsible for making all the necessary arrangements to ensure you can access the site (including Internet provider and mobile Internet provider fees and, any other charges associated with that access). We will not be held responsible for any reduced functionality you may encounter because of or in connection with accessing the site through mobile services or any similar service currently known or developed in the future.
You assume the entire risk for satisfactory quality, performance, accuracy, and effort. We make no warranty that the Website or any content will meet your needs or requirements. We disclaim all warranties—express, statutory, or implied—including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort, accuracy, completeness, reliability, security, title, exclusivity, quiet enjoyment, non-infringement, and warranties that your access to the Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, or that content loss will not occur. There are no warranties of any kind that extend beyond the face of these terms or that arise because of course of performance, course of dealing, or usage of trade. The Website may contain errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or outdated information. We cannot guarantee and do not promise any specific results from use of the Website or its services. We do not warrant the reliability of any statement or other information displayed or distributed through the Website. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of the Website.
Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by us, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. We do not: (i) warrant or guarantee the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information provided on the Services, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party other than us. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone's reliance on information or other content posted on the Services, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any Guests, Free Members or Full Members.
B. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if we know or have been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will we be liable for any claims, losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Services, including without limitation, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other claims, losses or damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users of the Services. This includes and is not limited to any claims, losses or damages arising from the conduct of members who have registered under false pretences or who attempt to defraud or harm you.
We reserve the right, at our own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to provide us with full co-operation if we choose to exercise this right.
D. LINKS TO OTHER THIRD PARTY SITES
Where any of our sites contain links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT, GOVERNING LAW AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
A. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
B. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
C. CLASS ACTION WAIVER
IN ANY DISPUTE, NEITHER YOU NOR ANY OTHER PERSON SHALL BE ENTITLED TO JOIN OR CONSOLIDATE CLAIMS BY OR AGAINST OTHER AFFILIATES OR PERSONS, OR ARBITRATE ANY CLAIM AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR CLASS ACTION OR IN A PRIVATE ATTORNEY GENERAL CAPACITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE GIVING UP YOUR RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION WITH RESPECT TO ANY SUCH CLAIM.
D. CONSUMER RIGHTS INFORMATION - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS ONLY.
This provision applies only to California residents. In compliance with Section 1789 of the California Civil Code, please note the following: P.O. Box 146, Trident Chambers, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands firstname.lastname@example.org
Users who wish to gain access to the members-only section of the Website must be a member in good standing. We post the current membership fees for the Website before the registration page for the Website. We reserve the right to change the membership fees. You may contact us using our "Contact Us" page to resolve any billing disputes or to receive further information about the Website.
E. COMPLAINTS - CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS.
You may contact in writing the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.